Terms and conditions for the use of the Internet website www.opticienminet.be
Welcome on www.opticienminet.be, the Internet website of the company « OPTIC GALLERY s.a. »
14 Chaussée de Charleroi – 1060 Brussels
Our website is the window of our commercial activity, a shop of glasses and services of opticians optometrists that you can find in our shop located: 14 Chaussée de Charleroi, 1060 Bruxelles. Our shop is opened to the public from Monday to Saturday included, from 10 am to 6.30 pm.
1. This document sets out the conditions of use of the various on-line services proposed on our website and the bonds between the company « Optic Gallery » (hereafter « Jean-Claude Minet » or « us ») and the users of the website (hereafter « the user » or « you »).
2. On our website, you can register to receive our « news » and « promotions », you can pre-order the glasses presented in our on-line catalog, you can ask for an appointment in shop for a sight test, and you can ask for an on-line offer for the realization of your optical glasses.
3. Personal data and privacy: Jean-Claude Minet binds to respect the current Belgian law concerning the use of personal data. The data you communicate on our website remain in our company, they will never be sold or transferred to another part for commercial purposes.
4. When the user register as a member of the website or register during an order made on the website, his personal data are recorded in his member area. The user receives by email the access codes of his member area in which he can consult, update or delete his personal data if he wishes it. The user will also find, in his member area, the history of the orders placed on the website.
5. The user who registers andor who places an order on the website is committed to provide real data and a valid e-mail address, which will be used to communicate and to confirm the proposed services.
6. Requests for appointments made on our site are without obligation to purchase. That is, if you come to the store and you do not wish to confirm your order or make another purchase, the order you placed on our website becomes invalid.
7. Availability of the eyewear models exposed on our website: we do our best to keep up to date our catalog but we can not guarantee the availability in stock of models displayed on our site.
8. Selection and reservation of glasses on our site: to the extent of availability of the stock, we promise to reserve the glasses that you will have chosen on the site until the date of appointment fixed.
9. In the event that we are faced with a lack of availability of the model (s) you have selected or the presence of an appointment you have requested, we will be able to contact you to set a new appointment.
10. Canceling an appointment: you can cancel your appointments at any time by logging into your private area. A simple phone call or SMS will also be enough. You will not be charged for cancellation of appointments.
11. Any claim may be sent by registered mail to « OPTIC GALLERY s.a. », 14 Chaussée de Charleroi, 1060 Brussels.
12. Any conflict will be treated under the Belgian jurisdiction and by the courts of Brussels.